The LIV Creative guide to the best cafes and speciality coffee houses around Aberdeen.
1. Parx Cafe : A hidden gem in the city! This is the perfect spot for a Sunday coffee! Parx also have real yummy food for brunch or lunch! Outdoor and indoor seating available!
2. The Cult of Coffee: The staff🙌🏽 the coffee🙌🏽!! Cult is such a friendly and welcoming coffee spot in the city! They also have some yummy cakes! 🧁 Outdoor and indoor seating available!
3. Forest Farm (Aberdeenshire) : I think I might be a little obsessed with Forest Farm…😅😇 this well known gelato spot also serve a pretty good coffee! You can enjoy a coffee and an ice cream in their gelato garden or domes!
4. Kilau (Old Aberdeen) : Kilau is the perfect stop on a walk round Old Aberdeen! ☹️ + ☕️ = 😊 They serve some delicious home bakes and cakes with a lot of vegan options to enjoy!
5. Foodstory : My personal favourite! Always has and always will be one of my favourite spots in Aberdeen for good coffee, good vibes and good food! Highly recommend 🌱
6. Figment: Figment coffee is well known around Aberdeen and the shire! You can find Figment coffee served in a lot of shops & coffee houses around Scotland…and for good reason! Figment coffee is 👌🏽👌🏽!
7. Bonobo Cafe: This one is especially for the 🌱 !! Bonobo is a gorgeous little cafe in the city, they are plant based and delicious! The coffee and cakes are too good not to miss!
Disclaimed: photographs used are not my own.